Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Module Instruction Post 9/15

This module has made me think about my role as an instructional designer in the following ways...

It has made me think of all of the resources I can show students through technology. It gives me ideas on how to use technology to modify and build my lesson plans. I teach resource and I have to teach to the goals set in the Individual Education Plan. This is another way for me to research units and fins new ways to teach students with a variety of needs.

I am also seeing that Project-based learning can involve many projects under a given topic. Hopefully, this will allow students to see the usefulness of what they are learning.

I am feeling overwhelmed by all of this new information. I am also excited to reach students through computers. This will be motivating to my students since they love computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment